Sunday, September 24, 2017

18 months old

At 18 months old,  you are such a smart girl. You can say 4 letter sentences. Your favorite is "could I see that?" "Could I have some" "gimme that" "I love you" "e-I" "Deborah, where are you?" "Potty"
You love playing in the sink with water, always try to "wash hands" so you can play in the water. You love Popsicles, being outside, walking, the stridor bike, being with Eli and Deborah, my gym, daddy, feeding patches, eating cheese and sticks, and drinking my sparkling waters. 
You are still breastfeeding but we are in the process of weaning you. You still hate goin to bed, when you hear te music on in your room, you run away. You want to go to bed with Deborah and Eli sooo bad but I think you will roll right outta bed with debs. She can't wait for you to sleep with her. Deborah absolutely adores you. Wants to wake you up and change your diaper, feed you oatmeal and get you dressed in the mornings. You have been an absolute JOY to have in the family and we cannot wait to watch you grow .. happy 18 months baby girl . 

No comments:

Post a Comment